Here at West Hills Smiles, we practice state-of-the-art and expeditious restorative dentistry. Our resident doctors, Ben Reyhani, DDS and Pasha Hakimzadeh, DDS, use innovative technologies and their years of experience to provide fast, effective restorative treatments that bring back the smile of your youth. While the procedures that may comprise your unique cosmetic and restorative dentistry may vary, the team here at West Hills Smiles can guarantee that you’ll recapture a healthy smile that looks and feels completely natural.
Restorative dentistry at West Hills Smiles can entail a wide-range of procedures:
· Tooth-Colored Fillings. No matter if these fillings are to help long-standing cavities or to replace unattractive silver fillings that can leak over time, we use durable biocompatible materials to ensure a healthy smile.
· CEREC Tooth Restoration. From a single-sitting, top-of-the-line crowns, inlays, and outlays can be crafted by West Hills Smiles that have an accuracy that’s unparalleled in today’s market.
· Dental Implants. A single missing tooth to a full mouth restoration can both be achieved through the strong, permanent placing of aesthetically pleasing dental implants.
· Root Canal Therapy. For toothaches that won’t go away or are bound to get worse, a preventative root canal with our gentle approach will restore the pain-free functionality your teeth once had.
· Dentures. Including fixed bridges and partials, our dentures are great matches for those who want a less-invasive solution to their woes.
Furthermore, Dr. Reyhani and Dr. Hakimzadeh prefer to exercise restorative dentistry that has a focus on minimizing the number of visits required. As mentioned above, the information needed for CEREC crowns can be gathered from one sitting with our technology. For porcelain veneers and dentures, West Hills Smiles keeps a dental technician on staff to hurry the process along rather than outsourcing the work. These are just two examples of ways in which West Hills Smiles makes restorative dentistry as simple as possible.
To learn more about any procedures mentioned here, please contact West Hills Smiles by calling (818) 306-4479 or by contacting us online.